Sunday, September 28, 2014

October TBR | 2014


I think I did pretty good in the month of September. I feel I did way better than the month before, that is for sure. This month I decided to only chose 4 books and one comic paperback bind-up/graphic novel. That way if I feel like reading another books I won't be so restrain to read certain books.

*I have decided to read one Stephen King book and one Brandon Sanderson book every month. 

Books:
1. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey (pick from my TBR jar)
3. It by Stephen King
4. All the Light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr

Comic paperback bind-up:
1. Y: Last Man Vol. 3

Most likely I will be finishing up The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan also. I just didn't wanted added as a for sure thing.

My September-Wrap up will come on Oct. 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.