Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#LITTLEreadathon | Day 1

LittleBookOwl is currently doing a low key readathon and I have decided to participate. This is just what I needed to get back into my reading routine. There is so many books I want to finish and this will give me a little push. I don't have a number of books I would like to read or page count. My only goal is to read as much as I could this week. Hopefully it helps me read more than I read last month.


Day 1: 
Saga Vol. 2 (144) 
Alex + Ada Vol. 1, Issues 6-8 (224) 
The Shining (79) 

Books Completed: 
Saga Vol. 2
Alex + Ada Vol. 1, Issues 6-8

Total Pages Read Currently: 
447

I am really enjoying what I am currently reading. I think it was a good idea to start with the comic books. I am currently reading both "A Dance with Dragons" and The Shining" and really enjoying both of them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.