Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Book Haul | 2014





September I was pretty much tame with books which that was good.


Books:
  1. The Heir of Fire by Sarah J Mass
  2. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  3. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  4. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  5. + Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (exchange for commission)
  6. + The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (exchange for commission) (read)
  7. + The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell (exchange for commission)
  8. + Red Rising by Pierce Brown (exchange for commission) (read)

Graphic Novel/Comics:
  1. * Alex + Ada 
  2. * Y: The Last Man Vol. 1 
  3. * Y: The Last Man Vol. 2
  4. * Y: The Last Man Vol. 3
  5. * Spider-verse Issue 1
  6. * Spider-verse Issue 2
  7. * Spider-verse Issue 3

* Discount prince in my local Comic book store. 
+These where books given to me for exchange for graphic designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.