Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#LITTLEreadathon | Day 2


The reading continues with day two of the readathon. I read less than day 1 but it's still a great turn out for me. I read something. I am hoping that today. I will read more than yesterday. But pretty happy that I have read 558 pages so far. Hopefully I can actually finish one of the books tomorrow. I am really enjoying "A Dance with Dragons", George R.R. Martin can do no wrong. Also, I am loving the Shining. The character development in this book is amazing. How can people not love Stephen Kings writing.

Day 2: 
A Dance with Dragons (111) 

 Books Completed: 
 Saga Vol. 2 
Alex + Ada Vol. 1, Issues 6-8 

Pages Read Since Last Update:
111

 Total Pages Read Currently: 
 558

For information about the #littlereadathon click (x) and (x)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.