Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday | Top 5 Non-YA Books


Hi guys, it's been a while. Hopefully this get's me back to schedule. This tag was created by Gingerreadslainey at youtube. You guys should check out the goodreads group Top 5 Wednesday. It's originally created for booktube but I have decided to make a blog post. Hope that is okay.

These books are not in any particular order.


Night by Elie Wiesel -
I read this book in High School as an assignment. However, once I picked it up it didn't feel like an assignment. It felt like something more. This story opened my eyes to a different type of reading subject that I started to explore. Something different other than fiction. Stories about the hardship of individuals and dark parts of our history. 

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson  - 
I recently read this book and loved it. I was completely blown away by the plot and the characters that Sanderson created. His world building and magic system is amazing. I immediately loved the characters and this twisted world. I can't wait to dive more into this world.  

Vicious by V.E. Schwab (Victoria Schwab) - 
I really enjoyed the writing style of the author. The concept behind the book was really interesting.  The idea of not one character being good or evil and  about the morality of the individual.

The Eyes of the Dragon By Stephen King - 
This is the first Adult fantasy book that I had ever read and loved every single page of it. I had never read a Stephen King book before this one and was happy that this was my first one. His writing is amazingly crafted. I don't get why some people don't enjoy this particular book. I recently read The Shining and I can't wait to dive in more into his books. 

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - 
This has to be one of the most entertaining, geekiest book I have ever read. It has so many pop cultural reference that I love. I laugh out loud in some parts which is rare for me. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.