Monday, September 1, 2014

Book Haul | August 2014


I acquire a few books in the month of August. For a month that I really didn't read I sure did add to my TBR pile.

Books:

  1. *Red Dragon by Thomas Harrison
  2. *The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  3. *Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  4. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  5. Opposition by Jennifer J. Armentrout (new release)
  6. +The Indigo Spell By Richelle Mead (exchange for commission)
  7. +The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Mass (exchange for commission)
  8. +Silver Shadow by Richelle Mead (exchange for commission)
  9. *S by J.J. Abram and Doug Dorst
  10. *Robopocalyse by Daniel H. Wilson
  11. *The Shining by Stephen King


Comics/Graphic Novels:

  1. *The Sandman by Neil Gaiman 
  2. *Mause part 1 by Art Spiegelman
Most of these books I got bargain price in my local use book store. The only ones that I paid full price was Opposition and The Final Empire (and they where still reduce price). 

* Bought in a use bookstore ($5, less, or half the price of original price)
+These where books given to me for exchange for graphics designs. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.