Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Reading Quest Challenge | Character Rogue/Knight

I am so excited to participate in this challenge. My friend discovered it and send me a link. I am hoping that this will motivate me to read more than what I was planning to read this month. 


Challenge begins on August 13th and ends on September 10, 2017. We will be using #TheReadingQuest on social media. 

I will be choosing two character in case I do finish one of their journey. Going for Rogue for my main one and then will be jumping to Knight if I complete all of the Rogue's challenges.

I will be adding my Exp and HP point as the challenge progresses. 

Current points: 

(Level up every 50 EXP)

Level: 1

30 EXP | 54 HP

Social Media Points :
(instagram up to 20 HP and twitter up to 20 HP)
+1 HP: Tweet - Here
+ 1 HP: Instagram - Here
+ 1 HP: Instagram - 1st book complete

Books complete Points:
(1 book = 10 EXP, 1 Graphic Novel = 5 EXP additional 50 EXP if challenge is completed before it ends. Also 30 EXP for additional character challenges)
+10 EXT : Gwendy's Button Box (5/5)
+ 10 EXT : Frankenstein (3/5)

 Pages read Points:
(10 pages = 1 HP, Graphic Novel 20 Pages = 1 HP, 20 Min Audiobook = 1 HP)
+17 HP: Gwendy's Button Box (175pgs)
+ 24 HP: Frankenstein (8hrs Audionbook)

TRB Rogue:
Banned Book: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (audiobook) (+10 Exp, +24 HP)
Obscured Face: Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chimer (+10 Exp,  +17 HP)
Book with <500 ratings on Goodreads: The Grip of it Jack Jemc (+10 Exp, +27 HP)
Small Press: The Last Final Girl by Stephen Graham Jones (+10 Exp, +21 HP)
One Word Title: Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt (+10 Exp,  +38 HP)


TBR Knight:
First in a Series: Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel (+10 Exp, 
Verb Title: I am not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells (+10 Exp, 
Weapon on the Cover: John Dies at the End by David Wong (+10 Exp, 
Red Cover: A Head Full of Ghost by Paul Tremblay (+10 Exp, 
TV/Movie Adaptation: The Mist by Stephen King (+10 Exp, 

(This is the challenges that correspond to each quest)

There will also be side challenges if we would like to accomplish them. Here is my TBR for those if I do decide to do them.

Side Quest TBR:
A book w/ 2 Authors: Chasing Cars by Mindy Hayes and Michele G. Miller
Buddy Read: Artemis by Andy Weird
A Book w/ 500+ pages: The Waste Land by Stephen King
Book set in either the past or Future: Noumenon by Marina J. Lostetter
Any book I want: Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero 
Read a book you Previously DNF: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
Read a companion Novel or Short Story: Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Read a Graphic Novel: My Favorite Thin is Monsters byEmil Ferris
Book Represent an animal in the title: Blackbird by Chuck Wendigo

1 comment:

  1. This post is so well organized, I love it. Sneaking some ideas from your side quests. ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.