Monday, September 1, 2014

September TBR | 2014



The month of August wasn't a good reading month for me. I only read two books and started two others. I am hoping to change that this month (hopefully). I will also be reading some Comic books and some new releases that I currently don't own. I may read other ones if I complete these. But these are the books I actually want to finish this month.

Books:
  1. The Shining by Stephen King
  2. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
  3. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
  5. The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Mass
  6. Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson
  7. The Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Mass (new release)
  8. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (new release)
Comic Books:
  1. Saga Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  2. Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
  3. The Sandman Vol.1 by Neil Gaiman
I am not sure I will be reading all these book. But hopefully I can make a dent on my tbr pile. What are your guys reading plans this month?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.