Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Wrap up | 2014


I few days late but here it is. I read a total of  3 comic paper trades and 7 books. Did pretty good this month compare to last month.

Comics:
Alex + Ada Vol. 1 (review)
Y: The Last Man Vol. 1
Saga Vol. 2

Books:
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
The Shining by Stephen King
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Another Little Piece by
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

I really enjoyed the books I read in September. The fantasy worlds I have enter are amazing. I am loving the worlds. I have discover new series and almost finish one during this month.

Reading The Shining by Stephen King makes me want to read more of his work. His characters and writing style is amazing. I have decided to try and read on King book every month. (If possible) I would like to dive in more into his worlds.

I have also started Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. Oh, boy. What a world. I can't wait to read more of his books also. I have also decide to read one book by Sanderson every month. That way I can make them last longer.

I am almost done with the Heroes of Olympus series. I am excited and sad at the same time. Because this series will be over and I am afraid of what will happen to those characters.

Also, I read several new comics that have amazing story lines that I can't wait to read more of. The art in them is amazing also.

Overall this month was very good for me on the reading front.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.