Thursday, September 4, 2014

#LITTLEreadathon | Day 3


I really enjoying both these world. "The Shining" is putting me on the edge of my seat as I read more and more into the story. I really enjoy the writing style and how the characters are developing through out the story. I don't know why I haven't read more Stephen King before. I am reading slowly though. I don't really have that much time to read during the week because of work.

I have been getting mix feelings with "A Dance with Dragons" I have come to like more the chapters with the characters that I really didn't like in the begining of the series that with the characters that I liked. That suprise me. I really don't know how I am feeling about this book in the series. I am enjoying it but not as much as the other books. I will have to wait and see for my thoughts until I finish the book.

Day 3: 
A Dance with Dragons (74)
The Shining (71)


 Books Completed: 
 Saga Vol. 2 
Alex + Ada Vol. 1, Issues 6-8 

Pages Read Since Last Update:
145

 Total Pages Read Currently: 
 703

For information about the #littlereadathon click (x) and (x)

Update from today: I am really enjoying one of the story lines so far from "A Dance with Dragons" I think towards the end is when stuff starts to happen. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.