Monday, July 3, 2017

Film Watch | Post #5


Image result for baby driver
Baby Driver ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Director: Edgar Wright
Writer: Edgar Wright
I really loved this movie. It was something different and refreshing to watch. We are currently in a time where all we have is reboots and sequels. It's good to see something original. I really recommend everyone to watch this film.

Image result for baby driver
Power Rangers ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Re watch)
Director: Dean Israelite
Writer:  John Gatins
What can I say. I really liked this movie. Yes it is corny at times and it has it's moments. But I still enjoyed it. If you were a 90s kid you know what to expect from this film and I was happy with what they delivered. I also have to say that it was a well put together cast. I do hope they could make a sequel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.