Thursday, July 6, 2017

Supernatural Re-Watch | Post #4: Dead in the Water 1x03



 Dead in the Water 1x03

We start the episode with the typical cabin in the woods by a lakes. One thing I do have to say about the show is I love the cinematography. It fits so well to what the show is. I loved that about it. The earlier seasons specially.

We have the into of the boys with this beautiful Dean smile.

I love this gif of him. Got to love Jensen. It makes me laugh so much and once again the soundtrack is amazing. Will continue saying it through out the show.

HAHAHA. "I am agent Ford. This is agent Hamill." STAR WARS REFERENCE. Maybe I should keep track of all the pop culture references.

FRED!!!

This show just makes me laugh so much with their one liners. This episode really hits home with the Dean. Really feel how important family is. Another thing about this show is the lighting. Can't stop looking at how everything is well put together.

We also find out that Dean saw when his mom was killed, another emotional moment for the brothers. One thing that I can't take serious is when the boys are in the car and we see the scenery in the window. (I see you blue screen. LOL) The special effects, got to love them. Also, how many clueless cops, cops with a secrets do we get in this show.

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" another line that I laughed out loud.

I like the fact that I am re-watching these episodes and I am re-discovering all these actors/actresses that came out.

 
Jensen talks about this scene all the time. How that scene was memorable for him because he was holding this boy in his arms. How he was carrying a life. Remember that from his first interviews. 

And we end it with an awesome scene. SO CUTE!!!



Sam Death's:0 | Dean Death's:0 | Time's Arrested:1 | Mess Up Car:1 | Death in Episodes:10 | "Jerk.Bitch.":1 | Hugs:0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.