Monday, July 3, 2017

June Wrap-Up | 2017

I set a goal of 4 books to read in June and I am happy to say that I read 3 out of those books. But, I also ended up reading 5 additional books. Not bad at all considering that I hadn't been reading a lot lately.

Books I ended up reading:

The Drawing of the Three Finding Mr. Brightside Internet Famous Nailbiter, Vol. 6: The Bloody Truth Hawkeye: Kate Bishop, Vol. 1: Anchor Points The Toy Collector Eliza and Her Monsters We Are the Ants

It was pretty good month over all. Two of the books that I read have become my favorites of all time.  

Ratings:
The Drawing of the Three ★★★★
Finding Mr. Brightside ★★★1/2
Internet Famous ★★★1/2
Nailbiter Vol. 6 ★★★
Hawkeye Kate Bishop ★★★★
The Toy Collector ★★★
Eliza and Her Monsters ★★★★★
We are the Ants ★★★★★

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.