Monday, July 10, 2017

Film Watch | Post #6


Related image
Okja ★★★★★
Director: Bong Joon-ho
Writer: Bong Joon-ho, Jon Ronson
Wow... This movie. Really emotional journey. Really makes you think about the food you eat and where it come from. Also about the relationship between your pets and how deep it goes.

 Image result for the void
The Void ★★1/2
Director: Steven Kostanski, Jeremy Gillespie
Writer: Steven Kostanski, Jeremy Gillespie
This movie was just weird. It felt all over the place with not really a good story line. I wish there was something more that would have connected the movie more. But it really didn't make much sense. You really have to put attention to it. I did like the special affects and the creature designs. But other than that. I wasn't really drawn to the movie. 

Related image
Spider-Man: Homecoming ★★★★★
Director: Jon Watts
Writer: Jonathan Goldstein, John Francis Daley, Jon Watts, Christopher Ford, Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers
This was the Spider-Man movie that I have always wanted. Everything I had expected from a film and more. This is what Spider-Man should have been from the beginning. I appreciate Sam Raimi's films and enjoyed them. I like what they did to the superhero genre. But this movie just blew every single one away.

Image result for Beyond the gates
Beyong the gates ★★★1/2
Director: Jackson Stewart
Writer: Stephen Scarlata, Jackson Stewart
Fun movie to watch if you are into the 80s set in today's time. Great independent film. Something a little different. Feel of Jumanji with horror. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.