Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July TBR, Goals and plans (SDCC) | 2017

I will be reading "It" slower than I thought. Didn't touch it this past month. But it's okay. Will be taking my time with this beast. This month I will be trying to challenge my self in the reading department. I been having a strong urge to read as many things as possible. With already 2 books (one comic trade and one children book) completed this month I am hoping to continue the consistent.

Although it will be a little difficult it towards the end of the month. Since I will be heading to San Diego Comic Con (SO EXCITED!! Been counting down the days). Will be hopefully be posting my plans for the convention on here.

Here are the books I am hoping to finish this month:

Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1) The Women in the Walls Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) Gwendy's Button Box

The Enchanted

1. Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
2. The Women in the Walls by AMy Lukavics
3. Incarceron by Catherin Fisher
4. Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
5. The Enchanted by Denfeld

I think these will be the only ones that I will be selecting. I am hoping to read more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.