Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Supernatural Re-Watch | Post #5: Phantom Traveler 1x04

Phantom Traveler 1x04

THIS EPISODE IS HILARIOUS! I really do like the intros at the beginning of the series. With the line of "the family business".

We immediately see an actress I recognize from something else. Looked her up and I see that she will be coming out on the new show "Marvel's The Punisher". ALL THESE ACTORS ARE CONNECTED.

Nice shot of Dean in the bed being jumpy. We then jump right to the case. We get to the location and we jump to the awesome one liners.

WE GET THE BOYS IN A SUIT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! "Looks like the Blue Brothers". But they do look good.


This episode reminds me of Final Destination. Everyone that was on that plane has to die. But instead of this one being death it's a demon who is trying to kill all the people who were on that plain. It's so funny how Dean tries everything in his power to stop going on the plane. 

We find out his fear of flying which is hilarious. He gets calm by humming Metallica. 

We also get the screaming Dean which is hilarious. We also get some more clues about Jessica which shakes up Sam. 

We also end with more information about their dad leaving their information if they need help. 


Overall a great episode to watch with little bread crumbs to the mystery behind their dads disappearances . 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.