Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bout of books 13 | Read-a-thon

Hey guys,  just wanted let you know that I will be doing Bout of Books 13 Read-a-thon. I am not officially signing up but will be participating. I will also be participating in #crushyourtbr, my tbr for that Read-a-thon will be posted on Thursday. It will depend on how many of the books I finish from this tbr.

Here are the books that I will be hopefully be reading during the week.


1. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton 
(I am still not sure if I will be trying to read The Lost World. Will see it I feel up to it. But sure I want to finish up Jurassic Park.)
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
3. Redshirts by John Scalzi
4. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
5. End of days by Susan Ee (I don't have this book at the moment. I have pre-order it and hopefully I can get it this week.) 

I will also be trying to read some comics. Still don't know which ones I will be picking up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.