Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Final Empire | Poster illustration #1


Here is the first of many (hopefully) illustrations I will be posting during the year. I will be posting a series of illustrations of my favorite books as the year goes on. I am hoping to have one book illustration every week. Let's see if I could accomplish that. 

For the first illustration I mad The Final Empire, the first book in the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. This book was my introduction into Sanderson's world and I couldn't have picked a better book. This has to be one of my favorite books of all time. 
Summary: In a world where ash falls from the sky, and mist dominates the night, an evil cloaks the land and stifles all life. The future of the empire rests on the shoulders of a troublemaker and his young apprentice. Together, can they fill the world with color once more?
In Brandon Sanderson's intriguing tale of love, loss, despair and hope, a new kind of magic enters the stage - Allomancy, a magic of the metals. (goodreads)


Do you guys have any suggestions of what I should make next? I may be able to make it for one of the weeks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.