Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Films Watch | Post #2


Not a lot of movies watched this week but still a good batch. With splitting my time between reading and other things I think I did pretty good. These are the movies I watched between June 5th to June 11, 2017. I may end up doing single post on movies. Not sure yet if I will be going that direction. I think it will depend how many movies I watch a week and how interested I am with the film.

Image result for mommy dead and dearest
Mommy Dead and Dearest ★★★1/2
Director: Erin Lee Carr
Documentary
This was just so disturbing. But I just couldn't stop watching it. It felt like an episode of Criminal Minds but the fact that it was true was crazy. I love documentaries. It's interesting to see all the facts and get more information of the focus of the documentary.

Image result for i am not a serial killer
I Am Not A Serial Killer ★★★★★
Director: Billy O'Brien
Writer: Billy O'Brien, Chris Hyde
I must read this book series. I enjoyed this movie so much. Really want to dive into the book series by Dan Wells. It felt like something different and I was surprise by the film. I liked that it didn't feel like a big film. It was more of a character piece. Also, with topics of what makes you human. Really did enjoy it. If you like horror and a thriller it's something I would recommend. 

Image result for young frankenstein
Young Frankenstein  ★★★★★
Director: Mel Brooks
Writer:  Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder
Why I waited so long to watch this film I don't know. I loved this film, humor mixed with horror it was amazing. Every single joke so well place. I like that it feels like it still holds up today. Easily became on of my favorite movies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.