Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Films Watch | Post #1


Once again let's see how long I can keep this up. I am hoping to do a round up each week with the films I watch. It would be interesting to look back at this and see my thoughts of films I watch. Hoping to actually see a few movies during the week. Helping me get through my big spreadsheet. Hoping to post updates every Tuesday.

(Not lying this is my spreadsheet. I also have one for my books and comics.)


Films that I watched

Related image
The Martina (re-watch) ★★★★★
Director: Ripley Scott
Writer: Drew Goddard (adaptation from Andy Weird novel)
I love this movie. I can see this film again and again. Really needed a re-watch of it.

Image result for The Witch
The Witch: ★★★★
Director: Robert Eggers
Writer: Robert Eggers
What a movie. The tension in this movie is just so strong. Really enjoyed how different it was.

https://troyster90.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/the_guest_main_one_sheet.jpg
The Guest: ★★★★★
Director: Adam Wingard
Writer: Simon Barett
It took me a while to actually sit down and watch this movie. Because I didn't really know what it was about. But once I saw it I was blown away. Don't know why I waited so long to watch it. Loved ever moment of it. And the soundtrack is amazing.

Wonder Woman (2017 film).jpg
Wonder Woman: ★★★★★
Director: Patty Jenkins
Screenwriter: Allan Heinberg
What can I said that hasn't been said. This movie is just amazing. Pure perfection. Everything we ever wanted in a superhero movie and movie in general.

Rogue One, A Star Wars Story poster.png
Rogue One (re-watch): ★★★★★
Director: Gareth Edwards
Writer: Chris Weitz and Tony Gilroy
I just had the need to re-watch this amazing movie. How many emotions this movie brought out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.