Sunday, October 12, 2014

Project 10 Challenge | Update #1


I am sure a lot of you guys have heard about the Project # Challenge that has been going around. I first saw it at Jenny (adultishbooks) channel. I believe she started the project for books. She explains in her videos that she will be challenging herself reading 10 books before she is able to buy a book. I have seen other versions of this going around in book tubes. Where people challenge themselves to read a certain amount of books before being able to buy one book.

I think this is an awesome idea that I would like to try. My book habits had been getting out of control. With my TBR pile growing and growing, I hope to make it smaller by doing this challenge for my self. It will also be satisfying knowing that I have knocked out book from my TBR list. 

Challenge:
I have chosen to go with 10 books before I am allow to buy one book. This will include TP (trade paperbacks) comics. With the exception of single comic issues. I will be getting those as they come out since they don't cost much and I am only following 2 comic book series. One of the comics that I'm reading only come out once a month.

Some other people that are also doing this: (these are only a few of the people I follow)
Read Susie Read: http://youtu.be/Nh6xlbjlvwA
Lindsey Rey: http://youtu.be/s9iU6_CkCyA

Good luck to anyone who is doing the challenge. Love to hear from who ever is doing this challenge. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.