Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 | Wrap up



I have completed 7 books of the of the 12 books I wanted to read during the month. I think it's a good number. Very happy with what I read during the month. 

Novels:

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson - 3.5/5
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson - 5/5
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch - 4/5 (15 books of 2015 Challenge)
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris - 4/5 (15 books of 2015 Challenge)
The Martian by Andy Weir - 5/5
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves - 4/5
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb -4/5
Fairest by Marissa Meyer - 3/5

Comics: 

Spider-Gwen #1 by Jason Latour - 5/5

Challenges:

I tried to participate in #ProjectTBR this month but I only got to finish 2 books in my list. I am still happy with what I read. 

Let's see how the new month goes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.