Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shoutouts | Booktube #1



There are amazing booktubers out there that need more love. That is one thing that is awesome about the booktube community. Immediately when we find a new booktuber we want to share them with everybody else. Here are 4 booktubers this week that I hope you guys will check out.


Amanda Egle -
AMANDA videos are awesome. I love the comics and books she reads. She just started posting her individual videos in her channel about comic/graphic novels during the holidays. But now she has started to post her wrap-up and tbr. I can't wait to see what else she post. She is also part of The Marvelous Reading Room which is also an amazing channel where they post amazing reviews, discussions, and book pitches. Go check out the channels!

AbookandCake -
Annie videos are gorgeous with amazing editing and funny skits. Every time I see one of her videos it make me laugh. She really has a unique eye to her videos making them her own. I really enjoyed that she reads a variety of books and I always look forward to seeing what she make next.


Magereads -
I stumble to Mage channel while looking up at everyone's end of the year wrap ups. Really love how nice she and how she draws you automatically into her videos. I like the variety of books she reads. She doesn't only read one genre which I love.


The Nerd Stop -
Shawn channel doesn't only show book related content but also comic books and cosplay amongst other things. It's very awesome to see booktubers share their love on everything they enjoy in their channel. Which I love to see also. We all have other passions also. I really enjoy watching his thoughts on books and other things he loves.

You guys have any recommendations on any booktubers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.