Monday, February 9, 2015

January 2015 | Wrap up



Nine days late. Here is my January 2015 - Wrap up. January was a pretty good month. I read a lot of great books.


Novels:

Golden Son by Pierce Brown – 5/5 (Book 2 of Red Rising Series)
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey – 1.5/5 (not continuing the series)
Slaughter-House-Five by Kurt Vonnegut – 4/5 (15 books of 2015 Challenge)
The Nerdist Way: How to Reach the Next Level by Chris Hardwick – 4/5
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr – 5/5 (15 books of 2015 Challenge)
 Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi – 5/5
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson – 5/5 (Book 3 of the First Mistborn Trilogy)
While It Last by Abbi Glines – 3/5
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – 3/5

Comics:

Aliens: Fire and Stone #1 by Chris Roberson – 3/5
Hawkeye, Vol.3 by Matt Fraction – 5/5
Ant-Man #1 by Nick Spencer – 4/5
Thor #4 by Jason Aaron – 5/5

What books did you guys read in the month of January?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.