Monday, February 9, 2015

February 2015 | TBR



I would like to try something new this month. I am hoping to make a list of books I would like to tackle during the month of February. After the month is over I am curious to see how many books from my list I actually read and what changes and additional books I read.

February TBR: 

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch (15 book of 2015 challenge)
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris (15 book of 2015 challenge)
The Martian by Andy Weir
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
World After by Susan Ee
Apocalypse Z: The Beginning by Manel Loureiro
Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
Overwatch by Marc Guggernheim
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson

What books are you guys planning on reading this month?

strike = already read

2 comments:

  1. Ohh looks like a good list there. I'm hoping to finally pick up Red Rising soon and give that dystopia a try. I could make it a fun theme for myself and read Red Rising, 1984, and The Chysalids! Ha..we'll see!

    Happy Reading Mel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really hope that you like it. It's an interesting book. I really enjoyed it.

      I need to read 1984. I keep putting it aside. Hopefully soon I could read it.

      Delete

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.