Saturday, October 1, 2016

October TBR | 2016

It's hard to actually set up a TBR. I usually pick up what ever I am in the mood to read when I finish a book. However, this months goal is to try and read as many of my single issues comics as I can. As you seen in the image below they are a lot. I have let them piled up this year. Let's see how it goes.

(Yeah it's A LOT of them. Don't know how I let it be this crazy.)

(Hopefully) Other than try to finish up my single issues. I am hoping to at least read two book this month. I would like to finish The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson and The Rithmatist by Barndon Sanderson. Everything else will be a plus for me.


What are your guys reading goals for this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Melody located in Southern California. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts on things I love. Hopefully I can introduce you to new books, movies, comics, and shows. Thank you for dropping by.

Currently Reading

Melody's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Living Dead
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Popular Posts

Text Widget

.
Powered by Blogger.

Get In Touch

.